WIORA AGM will be held at The Inn at Dromoland on Wednesday 9th November 2022 @8pm.
An EGM will precede this to ratify a constitutional change.
Nominations for officers and committee and notice of motions (proposed and seconded by paid up members) must reach the Hon Secretary not less than 14 days before the meeting.
Any motions / nominations submitted electronically by email (not text) must contain the names of a valid proposer and seconder and may be sent by return to email@example.com
- Minutes of 2021/22 AGM
- Honorary Secretary’s Report
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Commodore’s Report
- Motions Received
- Election of Committee for 2023
- Expressions of interest for hosting WIORA 2025
Any clubs interested in putting themselves forward to host WIORA 2025 should be prepared to present their proposal at the AGM.
West of Ireland Offshore Racing Association
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting
In accordance with Section 9 of the W.I.O.R.A constitution, an extraordinary general meeting will be held on Nov 9th 7.45pm in the Inn at Dromoland.
It is proposed to add to section 5 of the constitution: (Committee and Officers)
- The position of WIORA Commodore be held by any member for no more than 3 consecutive years
- A vice Commodore to be elected
Hope to see you all there.