This is the page where details of events, notice of race and entry forms will be posted
NOTICE OF AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the West of Ireland Offshore Racing Association (WIORA) will take place on:
Thursday 5th December 2019 at 8.00pm in the Inn at Dromoland Hotel.
- Minutes of 2018 AGM
- Honorary Secretary’s Report
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Commodore’s Report
- Motions Received
- Election of Committee for 2020
- Vote for venue for WIORA for 2021
Note: Proposals for Officers and Committee must be notified in writing or sent electronically by email with a Proposer and Seconder no later than 14 days before the AGM.
Electronic proposals may be sent by return to this email: Gary.Fort@staff.ittralee.ie
Venue for WIORA 2020:
- To be eligible to vote for the WIORA Venue for 2021, a boat must have registered and paid an entry fee for WIORA 2019 (Foynes) or 2018 (Galway)
- There is one vote for eligible boats which may be cast on the night by the boats’ Skipper or his delegated representative.
- One person may not cast a vote for more than one boat