NOTICE OF AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the West of Ireland Offshore Racing Association (WIORA) will take place on:
Thursday 5th December 2019 at 8.00pm in the Inn at Dromoland Hotel.
- Minutes of 2018 AGM
- Honorary Secretary’s Report
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- Commodore’s Report
- Motions Received
- Election of Committee for 2020
- Vote for venue for WIORA for 2021
Note: Proposals for Officers and Committee must be notified in writing or sent electronically by email with a Proposer and Seconder no later than 14 days before the AGM.
Electronic proposals may be sent by return to this email: Gary.Fort@staff.ittralee.ie
Venue for WIORA 2020:
- To be eligible to vote for the WIORA Venue for 2021, a boat must have registered and paid an entry fee for WIORA 2019 (Foynes) or 2018 (Galway)
- There is one vote for eligible boats which may be cast on the night by the boats’ Skipper or his delegated representative.
- One person may not cast a vote for more than one boat