This is the page where details of events, notice of race and entry forms will be posted
WIORA 2016 Accommodation List
Bed and breakfast:
- Crotty’s Bar and B&B, The Square, Kilrush. Contact Rebecca or Kevin on 065 9052470.
- Buggles Bar and B&B. The Square Kilrush. Contact Carmel on 065 9051839
- Central Guest House, Henry Street, Kilrush. Contact Mary on 0659051332
- The Grove, Frances Street, Kilrush. Contact Evelyn on 065 9051451
- Innwood House, Ballynote West, Killimer Road, Kilrush. Contact Terry on 087 4190077 or 065 9062724.
- Aylevarroo, Bayview, Cappa, Kilrush. Contact Pauline on 065 9051293.
- Hillcrest View, Doonbeg Road, Kilrush. Contact Etna on 065 9051986
- Frances O’Dea, Killimer Road, Kilrush. Contact Frances on 065 9051319
Self-catering apartments and holiday houses are available in the Kilrush area. See contacts below;
- Wild Dolphin Lodge Accommodation, Merchants Quay, Kilrush. Contact Fiona on 086 2136304. (Special rates available for WIORA participants)
Click here for results for WIORA 2014
West of Ireland Offshore Racing Association
Mayo Sailing Club
West Coast Championships
Mayo Sailing Club, Rosmoney, Westport, Co. Mayo
Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th, Friday 25th & Saturday 26th
Download the notice of race here
Accommodation for WIORA 2014.
This year’s WIORA will be hosted by Mayo Sailing Club in the beautiful waters of Clew Bay.
WIORA notice of race wiora_2014_notice_of_race_1afb143f
Cork week Notice of race Cork Week NOTICE-OF-RACE-2014-Updated
ICRA Nationals Notice of race ICRA_Nats2014_NoR
ICRA Corinthian Cup Notice of race ICRA_Nats2014_Cor_NoR